Been researching wireless solutions to transmit in real-time sensor and decision information from ART in addition to possibly enabling minimal controls (on/off/behavior switch) and perhaps even wireless firmware updates.
- Low-cost (<200RMB, preferably <100RMB)
- Simplex or half-duplex OK
- Low-bandwidth (>1,200 bit/s)
- Low-power (<100 mAh)
- Medium-range (500m-1000m)
- TTL or SPI interface
I know that 2.4Ghz is good worldwide (such as what the Nordic nRF240L uses) but that has a very limited range (50m-100m). So is Bluetooth and to a certain degree Wifi (and they are pretty expensive too).
There are these:
- PTR8000+ [Nordic nRF905 (433/868/915MHz)]
- Laipac Tech RF 900DV(900 mhz)
- Laipac ASK Transmitters (315 mhz)
- JZ871 Data RF transceiver for wireless telemetry system (433 MHz or 868Mhz/915Mhz)
Last one actually looks better than the Nordic on paper, but from what I gathered the price is pretty high. I wonder about the price and why I can’t find it on Taobao…