时间: 晚8:00 到 10:30
授课人: Tapan Thaker, a freelancer/student from Mumbai, India, who is developing Android applications since past 2 years which also includes apps for political parties, One Android game (ICE Hockey), and a application “Proximity Plus Plus” .
Why Android ?
With more than 200 million activations of android , it captures a large mobile market . Also android programming will help you utilize your skills on Accessory Development Kit (ADK) which in turn will help you hack even more !!
Note: This is not a workshop about the ADK it will cover only the basic programs and concepts to get you started with Android
Topics covered in the workshop :
1) Basics of Android
2) Hello World
3) A Simple Calculator
4) Basic Paint Program
Prerequisites for attendees:
1) Knowledge of any one programming language
2) Understanding of Object-Oriented concepts
Before coming for the workshop, please prepare:
1) Install Android SDK Release 11 (decompress in your home folder)
2) Install and run Eclipse 3.6.2
3) Install Eclipse extensions (using Help > Install new software)
4) Install ADT 10.0.1 into eclipse: https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/
5) Set Eclipse ADT preference to point to your SDK:
Window > Preferences > Android > SDK location
6) Goto Windows > Android SDK Manager and install Android 2.1