- Who are you?
I’m Mika Lin | 林信義，call me mika please:)
- What do you do?
I’m a Interaction designer at ETU in Shanghai.
- What inspires you?
Life and nature. And I like the way of communication between people and objects.
- What attracts you to the space/what do you like about the space?
i can get many instruments,knowledges,skills here.and make the imagination comes true.
- What do you want to do/accomplish/learn/share/experience?
Combine human body and real object,present the data of body in a new way,make the original thing more interesting,more funny.
- If there is only one thing you could share with people, what would it be?
No more excuses No more think. Just Make the thing in your mind expressing your imagination in your mind with real object.
- Tell us a secret.. one you haven’t told anyone else?
Actually the white hair you see on my head. i just insert it into my head…(coool ?…….hahaha)
- Who’s your idol?
Nature | Albert Einstein | Louis Isadore Kahn | James Francis Cameron, all of them enlighten me on study,observation and combination.
- Where would you rate yourself on a geeky slider? (or nerdy if you are that way)
Between 0 and 10,i choose 6,it is a place appropriate and still rest many spaces developed and obsorb many new things.
March 27th, 2012 § 0 comments