1F, No.3 Building, No 28 East Yuyuan Road
Saturday, a warm sunny day after some rain last week, it’s 34 degree celsius today, but it won’t stop our enthusiastic makers to come and join the Arduino workshop. Enjoy these snap shots from the workshop, and big thanks to Yu and William who is our host for this!
Arduino 工作坊 725
LED 小灯 Blink
1F, Building 3, No 28 East Yuyuan Road
报名参加 Sign Up
Just started your summer break and want to create something cool? Have special interests in electronics and want to know more about what Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Majors are doing? Or do you want to add some special flavours to your life? Join the Arduino workshop specially designed for beginners!
During the three Ardruino workshop series, you will get introduced to contents related to micro-controllers such as Arduino and what you can do with Arduino, includes:
1. Learn about a few fundamental electronic parts, how they work, and how they could possibly be applied to your own project. 2. Learn some basic programming, including variables, conditionals and loops.
3. Learn how to apply different electronic parts in 5 interesting projects
4. Learn how to make a slightly more complicated project: an electronic lock in the final workshop At the end of the workshop, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge necessary to start your own project!
Arduino Kit with Basic Components (special discounted price) : RMB210 原价300
Each of the 2 hours workshop is RMB150 (member), RMB200 (non-member)
All three workshop package cost: RMB 710 (3 workshops with kit and 1 month XCJ membership)
Registration details please contact “email@example.com”
// ]]> Please download and install Arduino IDE https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
Location: 1F, No.3 Building, No. 28 Yuyuan East Road (XinCheJian)
Sign Up 报名参加
Time: April 11th – April 25th, Every Saturday10:00am – 12:00pm.
The Arduino workshop is great for those looking to get started with micro-controller programming and need a kickstart in the right direction. This is one of the most Popular workshops at xinchejian, Designed to not overwhelm people but provide the right balance of theoretical and hands on experience. Please do not sign up if you are not going to show up as you’ll be taking a seat from someone that wants to do it. This workshop will run in English.
You will need to have your own Arduino kit, we have kits in XinCheJian for sale at RMB 210.00 – order online from DFRobot or Buy from us and help support the space.
Content of the workshop:
* Introduction to Arduino: board, IDE
* Writing your program
* Connecting to sensors and hardware
* Followed by a discussion and Q&A
Notes: Please bring a laptop with the Arduino environment on it.