August 23rd, 2016 § Comments Off on 从小白到冲上云霄 8月27日 | From zero to helicopter pilot August 27 § permalink
报名参加 Sign Up
Kin made his full motion helicopter simulator at XinCheJian few months ago, through which he helped 8 XinCheJian members learn how to fly helicopter. August 6th, these 8 members accomplished their first helicopter flying experience after one months training. Now, Kin wishes to help even more people accomplish their flying dream.
工作坊结构 / Workshop strcuture
1. 固定翼与直升机 / Fixed wing and helicopter
2. 如何取得自己的飞行执照 / How to get helicopter flying license
3. 如何在美国自飞，“自飞在中国”与“自飞在美国”的区别 / The difference between flying helicopter in China and in the United States
4.飞行小镇,一种别样生活态度 / Fly through a village
5. Kin 的飞行模拟机 / The helicopter simulator made by Kin
日期 / Date
August 27, Saturday, 14:00 – 17:00
费用 / Fee
XinCheJian Member: 240; Nonmember: 300
August 3rd, 2016 § Comments Off on DIY Radio Control Car Workshop August 6th|自制无线电小车 8月6日 § permalink
报名参加 Sign Up
August 6th, Saturday, 10:00 – 12:00
Rudi’s name is Rodolfo Cossovich. He started as a Design Engineer in Argentina and he currently teaches at NYU Shanghai “Intro to robotics” and “Animatronics”. He co-founded an Open Source Robot Building System (http://multiplo.org) and an educational company that provides services in the best international schools in Shanghai (http://plobot.com)
During this afternoon session, we will create cars that are radio controlled
2. Materials to use: recap on safety
3. Technology explanations: radio waves, motors & batteries
4. How to hot glue
5. How to solder
6. Obstacle tracks race!
This workshop can help you:
– awake interest in science in general
– understand better how to use circuits
– make your own radio control car
XinCheJian member: 400 (matrial included)
XinCheJian non-member: 450 (matrial included)
You can take the car back after the class.
If you have any questions, you can choose to contact:
August 1st, 2016 § Comments Off on Design your own Printed Circuit Board August 7 § permalink
报名参加 Sign Up
What’s a PCB? – it’s that thing inside all electronics that does all the electrical stuff. There comes a time in life where you want to make some complex projects tiny or customized or of a certain quality. The workshop will be run in English only and last about 4 hours through a structured flow.
When? – August 7th, Sunday, 9:30 – 12:30
How much will it cost me?
– How much are you willing to pay for a new skill? Remember, it’s an introduction
– 450rmb if you’re a member, 550rmb if you’re not and you become a member for a month.
I’m a newbie, should I do it?
– Totally, its designed as a follow along program
I’m not a newbie, should I do it?
– Totally, if you’ve never done it before
I’m a parent, can my child do it?
– Totally, but you are expected to be there with your child and address any behavioral issues, if it cannot be, the risk is we ask you both to leave.
The following topics will be covered:
· Introduction to Eagle, file organization – 15minutes
· Setup your first board, DRC and ERC – 10 minutes
· Learn the interface and as many shortcuts as you can remember
· Create your first Schema (reference provided) – 30 minutes
· Create your first library using a reference sheet – 30 minutes
· Layout your first board like playing Tetris! – 30 minutes
· Route the traces both: manually and automatically – 30 minutes
· Tips & Tricks – 15 minutes
· Prepare files to send off for manufacturing (dirtypcbs) – 15 minutes
We’ll adjust the timing according to the process of the attendees.
What you need to do before arriving:
1. Install eagle from Cadsoft: Mac/Windows/Linux – https://cadsoft.io/
2. If you can open the software! register and pay so we know how many are coming.
3. Bring your computer with you on the day
– You will be challenged in both design and physical size! – there is a competition for this.
What are we making again?
– We’re going to be referencing the Annoying ATtiny85 circuit, a tiny little device you can stick anywhere around someone to annoy them over the course of a year on a single battery.
What about a Follow on workshop?
– Great idea, why don’t we send off one PCB to manufacture and make them 2 weeks later.