报名参加 Sign Up
What’s a PCB? – it’s that thing inside all electronics that does all the electrical stuff. There comes a time in life where you want to make some complex projects tiny or customized or of a certain quality. The workshop will be run in English only and last about 4 hours through a structured flow.
When? – August 7th, Sunday, 9:30 – 12:30
How much will it cost me?
– How much are you willing to pay for a new skill? Remember, it’s an introduction
– 450rmb if you’re a member, 550rmb if you’re not and you become a member for a month.
I’m a newbie, should I do it?
– Totally, its designed as a follow along program
I’m not a newbie, should I do it?
– Totally, if you’ve never done it before
I’m a parent, can my child do it?
– Totally, but you are expected to be there with your child and address any behavioral issues, if it cannot be, the risk is we ask you both to leave.
The following topics will be covered:
· Introduction to Eagle, file organization – 15minutes
· Setup your first board, DRC and ERC – 10 minutes
· Learn the interface and as many shortcuts as you can remember
· Create your first Schema (reference provided) – 30 minutes
· Create your first library using a reference sheet – 30 minutes
· Layout your first board like playing Tetris! – 30 minutes
· Route the traces both: manually and automatically – 30 minutes
· Tips & Tricks – 15 minutes
· Prepare files to send off for manufacturing (dirtypcbs) – 15 minutes
We’ll adjust the timing according to the process of the attendees.
What you need to do before arriving:
1. Install eagle from Cadsoft: Mac/Windows/Linux – https://cadsoft.io/
2. If you can open the software! register and pay so we know how many are coming.
3. Bring your computer with you on the day
– You will be challenged in both design and physical size! – there is a competition for this.
What are we making again?
– We’re going to be referencing the Annoying ATtiny85 circuit, a tiny little device you can stick anywhere around someone to annoy them over the course of a year on a single battery.
What about a Follow on workshop?
– Great idea, why don’t we send off one PCB to manufacture and make them 2 weeks later.