July 12th, 2015 § Comments Off on Maker’s Show and Tell (July 15th Wednesday) 创客成果展示会 (7月15日 周三) § permalink
1F, No.1 Building, No 28 East Yuyuan Road
Hey XinCheJian Makers,
How are you? What you’ve been made lately and curious on what others have been build?
XCJ is organizing our very 1st time “Show and Tell” night in the space, welcoming our makers to showcase their cool projects and find people around you that will be interested in your project. Get excited?
1. Take a picture of your project and register your name and details to email: email@example.com.
The coolest project and the maker story will even have chance to be featured on our official website and Wechat post. Cool?
Time: July 15th Wednesday 8pm – 10pm
The Host: Ricky
What you must bring:
1. Physical projects you’ve worked on and its story (Something you’ve made already, not a PPT).
1F, No.3 Building, No. 28 Yuyuan East Road (XinCheJian)
September 11th, 2013 § § permalink
We will host the Open Night on Sep 11 on the Bund next to the Pop Up Hackerspace in a Container.
Introduction of XinCheJian
Introduction of Make+
Shine Shanghai, Bamboo and 3D Print
Parametric design and 3D printing
How to get there
Take Line 2 to Lujiazhu Station and take exit toward Shanghai Aquarium. Follow the photos below.
Walk toward the Pearl Tower
Cross the street the turn right
Pass the Aquarium
Turn left on Dongyuan Lu when you see Foxconn
Go to then end of Dongyuan Lu and through the narrow path
You are here!!!
July 17th, 2013 § Comments Off on Wednesday Meetup @ XinCheJian – 7-9pm – 17/07/2013 § permalink
Make something this summer!
Processing workshop went well on the weekend, for those that missed it, well worth checking out when it comes up again. just a friendly reminder that if you havn’t paid your membership dues, please do so at the space. in August paul will be running a free Arduino workshop for members only make sure you have your own Arduino kit, buy through the space to support XinCheJian. also let us know what you think about the new design on the xinchejian website. A friendly reminder that XinCheJian is a hackerspace and not a co-working space/cheap office space, its fine to work on your projects but not cool to run your business out of the space, people involved in this are kindly being asked to move to a co-working facility, we can make introductions if you need them.
Just a reminder, if you would like to socialize or network please wait until after the presentations or go outside to give the presenters a chance to.. present.
Summary for Wednesday/本周三开放日综述
- Sunny Sun Jr will be giving a brief insight to the biohack lab he wants to setup and ways you can join
- David Li will be showing off his new hydroponic system named the Vortex
- DFRobot is going to be opening the sumobot challenge, XinCheJian is already forming a team to smash them!
- The Famous Sunny Sun Jr wants to kick off the biohack lab, find out how you can be involved and what they are planning on doing, glow in the dark goldfish anyone?
- David li, a constant builder has his new system, making your own vortex to process worm casters or suck the world into
- DFRobot is going to introduce sumobot challenge this evening!