- During the workshop you will be provided will all the necessary materials.
- A guide will be presented showing the major steps of how to complete your SUMO robot.
- And hands-on help during the day
Make something this summer!
Processing workshop went well on the weekend, for those that missed it, well worth checking out when it comes up again. just a friendly reminder that if you havn’t paid your membership dues, please do so at the space. in August paul will be running a free Arduino workshop for members only make sure you have your own Arduino kit, buy through the space to support XinCheJian. also let us know what you think about the new design on the xinchejian website. A friendly reminder that XinCheJian is a hackerspace and not a co-working space/cheap office space, its fine to work on your projects but not cool to run your business out of the space, people involved in this are kindly being asked to move to a co-working facility, we can make introductions if you need them.
Just a reminder, if you would like to socialize or network please wait until after the presentations or go outside to give the presenters a chance to.. present.
Summary for Wednesday/本周三开放日综述
- Sunny Sun Jr will be giving a brief insight to the biohack lab he wants to setup and ways you can join
- David Li will be showing off his new hydroponic system named the Vortex
- DFRobot is going to be opening the sumobot challenge, XinCheJian is already forming a team to smash them!
- The Famous Sunny Sun Jr wants to kick off the biohack lab, find out how you can be involved and what they are planning on doing, glow in the dark goldfish anyone?
- David li, a constant builder has his new system, making your own vortex to process worm casters or suck the world into
- DFRobot is going to introduce sumobot challenge this evening!
XinCheJian’s Toughest robot challenge is about to begin, Autonomous Robo racing, all based on sensors and time on the race track, from 1pm – 3pm we’ll be racing at shanghai library and competing for the fastest time on the track!