Recently, somewhere in Shanghai, there has been one question that has been discussed for a little while.
What is the best way to connect very special people who never met before?
After one brainstorming presentation at XinCheJian, a couple of private conversations,and 1 pasta diner in Shanxi Nan Lu powered by some glasses of wine…the answer quickly appeared to be a crazily simple metaphor: EATING!
And here comes the NEW KITCHEN PROJECT!
- “Cooking” session: Friday 16th December 2011 at 6:30pm
- “Chefs”: 9 hackers, social entrepreneurs and designers.
- “Kitchen”: XinCheJian hackerspace (address: Anhua Road No.76 suite 301, Changning District, Shanghai, near Jiangsu Road)
- Ingredients: some fresh seasonal hardware components carefully selected by XCJ
Creative Fusion Cuisine to be cooked: A Creative Product Prototyping!
Chinese event, 6:30pm- 10:30pm
- who is XCJ?
- who is MakeSense?
- Event presentation
- 6:50 pm: chefs self introduction of 3 minutes each
- 7:15 pm: team formation (3 teams of 3 people:1 hacker, 1 social entrepreneur and 1 designer per team)
- 7:20pm : team building
- 7:45pm : cooking > go!
- 10:15pm : feedback (smiles, happiness and interviews)
- 10:30pm: closing of the kitchen
So for now: COOKING OR NOT COOKING,that’s the (real) question? …Isn’t it?
3 hungry hackers needed, to participate please contact email@example.com