1F, Building 3, No 28 East Yuyuan Road
报名参加 Sign Up
Just started your summer break and want to create something cool? Have special interests in electronics and want to know more about what Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Majors are doing? Or do you want to add some special flavours to your life? Join the Arduino workshop specially designed for beginners!
During the three Ardruino workshop series, you will get introduced to contents related to micro-controllers such as Arduino and what you can do with Arduino, includes:
1. Learn about a few fundamental electronic parts, how they work, and how they could possibly be applied to your own project. 2. Learn some basic programming, including variables, conditionals and loops.
3. Learn how to apply different electronic parts in 5 interesting projects
4. Learn how to make a slightly more complicated project: an electronic lock in the final workshop At the end of the workshop, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge necessary to start your own project!
Arduino Kit with Basic Components (special discounted price) : RMB210 原价300
Each of the 2 hours workshop is RMB150 (member), RMB200 (non-member)
All three workshop package cost: RMB 710 (3 workshops with kit and 1 month XCJ membership)
Registration details please contact “firstname.lastname@example.org”
// ]]> Please download and install Arduino IDE https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
Location: 1F, No.3 Building, No. 28 Yuyuan East Road (XinCheJian)
报名参加 Sign Up
Learn the basics of designing your own PCB, you can use free tools such as EagleCAD (freemium) or kicad (opensource). For this we’ll use EagleCAD first learn how to layout the schemetrics and then move into the layout tool and layout your very first PCB.
We will design and Layout our very own Micro controller called “Annoying ATTron” using the ATTiny85 which is compatible with Arduino Core with a few addons but just 6 pins to play with and no external crystal needed. we’ll also use autoroute for the routing quickly, and you dont like it, no problem, on your own time after the workshop you’ll be able to handroute.
We’ll use 0805 SMD components as much as possible because drilling holes just suck!
it’s ideal for both kids and adults without programming or electrical knowledge.
Time: July 11th 2pm – 5pm (3hours)
(The workshop will be conducted mostly in English, and will provide basic Chinese translation if needed.)
What you must prepare:
1. Download EagleCAD and activate the freemium version: www.cadsoft.de/freeware.htm
2. Bring your computer and yourself
Fee: 300RMB; XinCheJian members enjoy reduced fee at 200RMB.
1. Introduce AutoCAD for Mac
2. Designing a closet with AutoCAD for Mac
Having Mac computer, or interested to learn designing with Mac.
1. Applications of AutoCAD
2. 2D drawings and modification
4. 3D modeling