March 24th, 2012 §
- Who are you?
Lionello Lunesu, but please call me Lio.
- What do you do?
I’m a Tech Lead at Microsoft China.
- What inspires you?
People making stuff.
- What attracts you to the space/what do you like about the space?
Everything you could possibly need to realize your idea is there, no more excuses.
- What do you want to do/accomplish/learn/share/experience?
Being a programmer I’m making stuff all day, but nothing beats working with real materials.
- If there is only one thing you could share with people, what would it be?
I’d like everyone to know that finishing a project, no matter how insignificant it seems, results in a high, and it will make you go back for more.
- Tell us a secret.. one you haven’t told anyone else?
Uh, see the answer to the next question:
- Who’s your idol?
I’m going to sound like a nerd, but Bill Gates inspires me. He’s a geek with business skills and his heart is in the right place.
- Where would you rate yourself on a geeky slider? (or nerdy if you are that way)
From 0 (Queen Elizabeth) to 10 (übergeek), I’m probably around an 8: pretty geeky yet not unsociable (.. I hope!)